Sunday 11 October 2009

Collection day minus 1 ... collect the van

Thursday 8th Oct
The van rental company phone to say the LWB Luton with tail lift that I had booked is damaged and I can't have it but offer a Merc Sprinter instead.  Quick call to Westfield confirms that this should be OK still so first potential issue overcome.  I collect the van at 4:30pm and set off to drive to Cricklade, Wilts ... Andy my brother-in-law is helping me collect the kit tomorrow so we are setting off from there to Westfield early doors on Friday.  The "white van" driving in pretty straighforward and the van lives up to it's sprinter name along the M4. 
Second potential mishap overcome when I reverse into my sisters drive and nearly demolish next doors garage ... the van is deceptively long and her instructions weren't clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment