Friday 30 October 2009

Pedal power ... time to use some spanners!

Friday 30th October - Work time = 2 hrs ... Build Time To Date = 20 hrs
Day off work today (well most of a day off ... lots of work "distractions" still!) so I spent a couple of hours fitting the pedals.  Earlier in the week I checked all the parts required and noticed I was missing the metal fitting that attached brake master cylinder push rod and the clevis pin on the brake pedal.  A quick call to Westfield and they said they'd post a new one to me.  Then Royal Mail decided to go strike again so god knows when it will arrive.  Undeterred I carried on ... pleased at last to be actually bolting something on. 
Here is the finished article ... for those of you unfamilar with these things my finger is strategically placed to indicate the brake pedal (and stop it falling down in the picture as it is not attached to the master cylinder pushrod!).




Now to get some pipe bending training from Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment