Sunday 18 April 2010

Dashboard Installation

Fri 15th Apr 2010 - Work time = 2hrs ... Build Time To Date = 173hrs

In preparation for the big weekend engine start up I set about installing the dash on Weds & Fri night.
I cable tied all the cables to the rail across the scuttle, taking care to leave enough wire to reach the individual switches and instruments.  Because I'd put the headlamp main/dip beam and indicator switch on the eft side of the steering wheel (same as my road car) the horn had to go on the right.  This meant having to extend the wires to reach the switch.
Here's the loom all neatly tied up.


And here's the finished look with the dash board all fixed in ... hope I've connected it up correctly ... needed to guess a few spade connections on the switches!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment