Friday 23 July 2010

IVA Test #2 ... It Passed !!!

Fri 23rd July 2010 - Work time = 0hrs ... Build Time To Date = 252hrs
Filled with much trepidation I set off for Mitcham test station again today.
A different tester today ... not as friendly as the last one so I was a little worried when he said he'd have to retest the whole braking system after a quick inspection underneath to check what I'd done to fix the handbrake.
I shouldn't have been concerned though as it passed without any further issues.
The drive back home was very enjoyable ... definitely lots of smiles per miles ... I've managed to do nearly 160 miles already and it's not registered yet!
I also took the registration paperwork over to Maidstone this afternoon ... parted with another £260 but left with the promise of a V5 Registration Document and Tax Disc in the post in a couple of days !!!  :-)
I can now start to add the other bits and peices I've bought to fit post IVA.  Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment